Jetblue Airlines Reservations Flights +1-855-695-0023
JetBlue Airlines is a notable American low-cost passenger carrier, which operates over 1,000 scheduled flights daily, serving about 102 destinations around the world. It was started in the year 2000 and has its headquarters situated in Long Island City at Brewster Building. If you are searching for cheap Jet blue airlines reservations flights, then you have reached the right place.
The seventh-largest airline in the U.S. in terms of passenger carried, the airline is known for providing great on-board services. Are you planning for a vacation or want to travel for leisure or business purposes? Worry not, simply give us a call and you can book JetBlue flights within a few minutes without facing any problems.
What is JetBlue Airlines’ Baggage Allowance?
- Carry-On Baggage: You are allowed to bring one personal item like a purse, briefcase, laptop, and one carry-on bag in the flight. The maximum dimension of your carry-on bag should not be more than 22 x 14 x 9 inches, including wheels and handles. And your personal object must not exceed 17 x 13 x 8 inches and should be placed underneath the seat in front of you.
- Checked Baggage: Before packing our luggage, it is recommended to go through the maximum checked bag size and weight requirements. Although the limit depends on your fare options, your bag must not be more than 62 inches (157. 48 cm) linear dimensions and must weigh not exceeding 50 pounds (22.68 kg).
- Overweight or Oversized Bags: When your bag is found to be more than the allowed size or weight, it will be considered oversized and/or overweight and will be subject to a fee. If your extra bag weighs between 51lbs (23.13 kg) – 99lbs (44.91 kg), a charge of $150 per bag will be applicable. And in case your baggage excess size lies between 63 inches (160 cm) – 80 inches (203.3 cm), including wheels and handles, you will require to pay the same amount of $150 per bag.
Other Special Bags
Sports gear, musical instruments, and media bags, such as bike, surfboard, golf clubs, guitar, camera, lighting and sound equipment, etc. are some of the special items which may be considered as checked baggage with several restrictions.
JetBlue Airlines Check-In Options
Online Check-In: To do the check-in for your JetBlue flights reservation, you can go to the airline’s official website. After entering the required information like first name, last name, confirmation code, or flight number, you will be able to choose seats and get your boarding pass. It starts 24 hours and ends 30 minutes before your domestic flight’s scheduled departure time. For international flights, it begins 24 hours and closes 60 minutes before the flight’s take-off time.
Mobile Check-In: With this facility, you don’t have to print the physical boarding pass. Just download the JetBlue mobile app on your smartphone, and you can receive the mobile boarding pass.
Airport Kiosks: In case you forgot to do web or mobile check-in, you can do so at the airport on any of the check-in kiosks. It is available in almost all the domestic and international airports served by the airline.
Curbside Check-In: With this facility, available at the John F. Kennedy International Airport, you can bypass the ticket counter and drop your checked baggage outside. However, you can only make payments through credit cards.
If you’re checking bags, it is recommended to arrive at the airport at least three hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time.
What are the Forms of Payment for Booking Jetblue Airlines Reservations Flights?
After booking Jet Blue Airlines flight tickets, you can make payments in the following ways:
- Credit Cards: The airline accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Diners Club, and UATP for making payments of your air tickets.
- Travelers’ Checks: You can pay through checks, which must be signed in front of a JetBlue airport crew member. If you are unavailable to sign, your driving license or passport will be required for signature verification.
- PayPal: The airline allows you to pay through PayPal online or using your PayPal Credit card conveniently.
- Cash: If you have booked JetBlue Airlines reservations flights through airport counters, you can make payment via cash as well. However, it is advised to refer to the airline’s official website as some of the airports do not accept cash.
- Apple Pay: This facility is available for iPhone and iPad users. If you are traveling between the U.S. and the Dominican Republic, you can pay online using the Apple Pay app.
- Prepaid Credit Cards: You can use prepaid credit cards or gift cards to pay for your JetBlue flight tickets.
JetBlue Inflight Experience and Entertainment
No matter which fare type you choose to fly, JetBlue Airlines make sure you get a memorable flying experience every time you travel. The airline offers your more legroom seats so that you have a relaxing journey, even on a long-haul flight.
When it comes to dining, JetBlue serves you with complimentary snacks and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. EatUp boxes and a diverse range of café menu is available for purchase on select flights. For your convenience, the airline provides you with free, high-speed inflight Wi-Fi so that you stay connected with your loved ones, even at such a high elevation. The airline also offers you amenity kits, consisting of items like eyeshade and earplugs, pre-arrival hot towel and coffee, orange juice, or bottled water.
The airline provides you with a variety of free in-flight entertainment systems, such as DIRECTV and SiriusXM Radio, on which you can enjoy your favorite shows, music, and comedy programs.
What is JetBlue Airlines’ Helpline Number?
If you have any suggestions, queries, or complaints regarding any service, you can contact the airline directly via phone call. JetBlue telefono executives are available 24×7 for your assistance. You can book Jet blue Airlines reservations flights by contacting the toll-free number +1 800-874-5921 .
When calling from Costa Rica, you may call on Jet blue Airlines reservations flights +1 800-874-5921 . Similarly, for passengers in Cuba and Ireland, they can contact on 800 52583 and 1-800-657427, respectively.
Please note, if you are booking flights through the phone, you will be charged a fee of $25. Therefore, it’s better to skip the fee and call us right away on our toll-free number to purchase cheap airline tickets.
How to make group bookings with Jet Blue Airlines?
Whether you are going on a family trip or a weekend getaway with a group of friends, you can book group flights with JetBlue Airlines. You can book multiple reservations of up to seven people at a time when planning on traveling with the whole family. However, if you are considering group travel for any other reason, you need to make reservations for at least ten or more people.
Within 14 days from the date of the booking, a deposit of $50 per person is required to pay to the airline. If you want to make changes to any of the passenger’s names, a fee of $100 per name will be chargeable.
How to change or cancel your JetBlue reservations via Jetblue Telefono?
You can make changes to your flight reservations within 24 hours from the time of booking to get a full refund of your tickets. The flight must be booked at least seven days or more before your flight’s scheduled departure time. Depending on your fare type, the change and cancelation fees are applicable.
To modify or cancel your reservations online, you must have information like your confirmation code, last name, and origin and destination cities. You can also cancel your air tickets by contacting the airline’s helpline number. Please note if you have used a JetBlue Voucher or travel certificate as a method of payment anytime in the flight, you will not be allowed to change or cancel your reservation online.
What is JetBlue Airlines’ unaccompanied minor policy?
Children who travel themselves in the flight, without any companion, are called as an unaccompanied minor (UM). It is mandatory to avail of this program if your child is aged between five to fourteen years. In a flight, a total of only three unaccompanied minors may be booked.
If purchasing air tickets for your unaccompanied minor, a fee of $100 per person, including domestic and international flights each way, will apply and must be paid at the time of booking. The unaccompanied minor can only travel on non-stop flights and will not be permitted on direct or connecting flights.
How to rebook a flight canceled by JetBlue Airlines?
When JetBlue Airlines cancel your flight for any reason, or if you have received a fee waiver affecting your airplane, in that case, you can rebook your travel without having to pay a fee. Simply go to the ‘Manage your flight’ option on the airline’s official website, and you will be able to rebook canceled reservations. However, it is requested that you have information about your confirmation number, flight number, travel date, and traveler information, such as name, date of birth, etc. If you are traveling in and around New York, San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Washington, D.C., consider flying from any of their neighboring airports.
Can I transport my personal wheelchairs on JetBlue flights?
Yes, indeed, you can. JetBlue airlines transport all kinds of personal wheelchairs, from collapsible, folding, to non-folding, and battery-powered wheelchairs. If you are carrying collapsible assistive devices, it must fit in the overhead compartment or should be under your seat.
JetBlue allows you to accommodate one manual folding wheelchair in the aircraft when requested. If you require to board the airplane from your wheelchair, the airline provides you either the door level entry using a jet bridge or a wheelchair lift.
Further, if you need any assistance for moving in to and from the airplane restroom, feel free to call the in-flight crew members, who are trained in assisting you.